CHALK ART SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE FOR SIDEWALK/STREET/PAVEMENT/FLOOR SURFACES!
WEDDING CHALK ART
The Chalk Chica has had the pleasure of helping a number of couples celebrate their special day with the gift of chalk art.
The groom's family is Chinese and believe the number 4 is unlucky, so no Table 4 or 14 was included in this seating chart.
WHAT KIND OF CHALK ART DO YOU OFFER FOR WEDDINGS?
Ceremony Program Signage
HOW DO I BOOK YOU FOR MY WEDDING?
***Booking The Chalk Chica at least 1 month prior to your wedding date is preferred in order to meet the projected time frame for completion. Projects given less than 1 month's notice will be subject to a higher rate.***
Use the form on the CONTACT page to send your inquiry or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about your project needs:
1) The date of your wedding
2) Total number of chalkboards required
3) Approximate sizes/dimensions of each
4) Info/Design for each board (reference images are very helpful and welcomed)
5) Whether you have the boards or still need to order them
Don't know where to purchase boards? The following links are resources recommended by The Chalk Chica:
(a search based on size or type, such as "Large Chalkboard" or "A-Frame Chalkboard" will produce more accurate search results)
Upon receiving your inquiry, The Chalk Chica will provide you with further details and a quote for your project needs. However, the basic "process" involves the following:
1) Pay the upfront deposit and sign Payment Policy Agreement (this will be provided to you via email)
2) Discussion/confirmation of pick up & drop off dates
3) Pencil Sketch Phase: confirmed text/info & reference images must be provided
4) Review, feedback and approval of pencil sketches
5) Chalk pencil outline on physical chalkboards (photos of the outlined designs on the boards will be emailed)
6) Finalization of chalk art on physical chalkboards
7) Drop off of boards & invoice for remaining balance afterwards
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
Wedding orders are charged a flat rate that includes the upfront deposit for "Take Home" projects. Onsite arrangements are charged an hourly rate. Free quotes are available upon request. Factors that contribute to cost include the information listed above under the heading: "How Do I Book You for My Wedding?"
HOW DO I GET MY BOARDS TO/FROM YOU?
Don't have your chalkboards yet? To expedite the process, it is ideal to have the boards shipped directly to The Chalk Chica's home studio to take care of the pick up part of the process.
Already have your boards? Then arrangements will be made accordingly to either have The Chalk Chica pick them up from your location or discuss other arrangements. Please note that a mileage fee applies for one-way trips for pick up/delivery of chalkboards.