Menu Chalk Art Designs
UPDATE: Effective Immediately, The Chalk Chica will only accept Menu projects for original designs only. No updates for prices or changes in items/specials will be possible upon completion of the project.
HOW DO I BOOK YOU?
Use the form on the CONTACT page to send your inquiry or email: with the following information about your project needs:
1) Total number of chalkboards required
2) Approximate sizes/dimensions of each
3) Info/Design for each board (reference images are very helpful and welcomed)
4) Whether you have the boards or still need to order them
5) Can the boards be done offsite or do they need to be completed at your location?
Don't know where to purchase boards? The following links are resources recommended by The Chalk Chica:
Upon receiving your inquiry, The Chalk Chica will provide you with further details and steps for moving forward. However, the basic "process" involves the following:
1) Pay the upfront deposit and sign Payment Policy Agreement (this will be provided to you via email)
2) Logistics (pick up/drop off dates for offsite projects or confirmation of start date and time for onsite projects)
3) Pencil Sketch Phase: confirmed text/info & reference images must be provided
4) Review, feedback and approval of pencil sketches
5) Finalization of chalk art on physical chalkboards (offsite projects) or arrival at designated date/time/location and completion of chalk art (onsite projects)
6) Invoice for remaining balance afterwards
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE?
Onsite jobs are charged an hourly rate with a 2 hour minimum. Please email for specific rate information.
Offsite ("Take Home") projects are charge a flat rate that includes the upfront deposit amount.
Please note that a mileage fee applies for one-way trips to onsite locations and pick up/delivery of chalkboards for offsite projects.
HOW DO I GET MY BOARDS TO/FROM YOU?
(Offsite/Take Home Projects Only)
Don't have your chalkboards yet? To expedite the process, it is ideal to have the boards shipped directly to The Chalk Chica's studio to take care of the pick up part of the process.
Already have your boards? Then arrangements will be made accordingly to either have The Chalk Chica pick them up from your location or discuss other arrangements.